Traffic data and the cookies planted by M. CHAPOUTIER SA plants on your computer are used to enable recognition of the Customer during a future visit, to personalize the Site with the Customer's name, to secure transactions that the Customer may perform, to temporarily remember articles that the Customer may want to order, until completion of the transaction, and to enable M. CHAPOUTIER SA to internally analyze the visitation of the Site's information pages, so as to enhance their content. Data concerning the Customer's browsing is not used in a personally-identifying form; such data is aggregated statistics revealing the pages most and least popular, preferred paths, levels of activity by day, week and hour of day, and the principal Customer or server errors. Without cookies, M. CHAPOUTIER SA cannot fulfill certain requests. If a Customer does not delete cookies (via the Web Tools/Settings of his/her browser), the information is stored on their device permanently. You can prevent the saving of such cookies by configuring your browser as follows:
For Mozilla Firefox:
- Open the “Tools” menu and choose "Options"
- Click on the “Privacy” icon
- Look for the “Cookies” menu and choose the settings you prefer.
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Open the “Tools” menu, then choose “Internet Options”.
- Click on the "Confidentiality” tab.
- Select the desired level, using the pointer.
- Click on this icon in the Chrome menu
- Choose Settings.
- At the bottom of the page, click on “Show advanced settings”.
- In the “Privacy” section, choose the “Web content” settings.
- Select the desired level in the cookies section.
- Click on OK
- Open the “Preferences” menu.
- Click on the “Security” tab.
- Click on “Only from visited sites”.
- Open the “Preferences” menu.
- Click on the “Privacy and Security” tab.
- Click on “Enable creation of local data” in the “Cookies” section.
For SRWare Iron (Mac):
- Go to Preferences.
- In “Settings”, choose “Show advanced settings”.
- Choose “Privacy” / “Content Settings”.
- Make your desired choices in the cookies section.
Personal information harvested is only intended for the Publisher and Seller. It undergoes the processing necessary for handling the Order and managing relations with the Customer.
In compliance with the French law 78-17 of January 6, 1978, subsequently amended, the Customer is within his/her/its rights at any time to exercise a right of opposition, access, modification, rectification and erasure in respect of their personal information.
To exercise this right, the Customer should contact the publisher and Seller, M. CHAPOUTIER SA, Online Sales Customer Service, at 18 Avenue Docteur Paul Durand, P.O. Box 38, 26600 TAIN L’HERMITAGE;.or by calling +33 475 089 264, or by email to email@example.com.
The personal information gathered by M. CHAPOUTIER SA may also be used for direct marketing operations by postal mail, text message, multimedia message or email, after the Customer's prior consent has been granted. However, M. CHAPOUTIER SA may also use personal information for marketing operations involving similar products. The Customer can oppose the use of his/her personal information for marketing, data harvesting or any future purpose, by writing to the Seller at the above-mentioned address.