Deep gold, golden yellow with green lights.
Very fruity, exotic fruit (pineapple), acacia blossom, litchee, apricot and peach.
Round, full, good length in mouth with a final of vanilla.
Sommelier's advice: “Invitare”, with its notes of white peaches, candied fruit and nice taut acidity, shows us the authentic character of the Condrieu appellation. aperitive. Soft goat's cheese.Goes perfectly with oriental and asian food, but is very pleasant on its own too!
Hand-harvesting at optimal maturity.
The soils are composed of schist and altered granites which come through in the wine as aromatic power and great complexity. This type of soil also gives the wine freshness and minerality.
After pressing, the must is cold-settling for 48 hours. Alcoholic fermentation occurs at temperatures between 16 and 18°C with a part ageing in oak casks.
Short ageing on the lees of around 8 months to preserve freshness and the varietal character of the grape. Ageing is carried out in wood to give the wine complexity and magnitude. 15% of the wine is aged in new barrels to preserve the freshness and minerality of the fruit. The remaining 85% are aged in demi-muids previously used for one to two vintages, which gives the wine consistency, power and aromatic complexity.